Thursday 10 October 2019

Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies


Tis’ the season for cookies! It just wouldn’t be Christmas with out baking and lots and lots of cookies. Have you do Christmas baking yet? I think I’ve made at least 7 different types of cookies already, I can’t stop myself! If your list of cookies for baking this season is getting longer and longer like mine make sure these are at the top they are simple to make and taste amazing. I’ll admit I’ve always been a chocolate chip cookie girl. I don’t discriminate I love all cookies but sugar just was never my favorite. The more chips and candies the better. These sugar cookies take on a new level though covered in sprinkles. They quickly have become a favorite of mine.

Sprinkles might as well be considered one of my favorite foods. As a kid, we would have ice cream nights and my parents used to always ask me if I wanted some ice cream with my sprinkles. They make dessert so fun and colorful. For these Christmas Sprinkle Cookie, I rolled my dough in the sprinkles until they were covered and then baked them. Simple and easy!

This year I’m in charge of dessert for the Christmas party with my Husband’s side of the family, and I just had to have cookies on the list. I’ve been trying out some recipes and these will defiantly be in the cookie box this weekend! What cookies do you bake during the season? Are you more of a sugar or chocolate chip person?

Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 35

Ingredients

  •     1 cup butter softened
  •     1 tsp vanilla extract
  •     1 large egg
  •     1 cup granulated sugar
  •     1/2 cup Christmas-colored sprinkles
  •     1 tsp kosher salt
  •     2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

Instructions

  1. In a large mixer bowl, beat butter & sugar at medium speed until fluffy, scraping sides as needed.
  2. Beat in egg & extract.
  3. Add flour & salt to butter mixture, beating just until combined.
  4. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sprinkles.
  5. Place on a paper plate & flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
  6. Top with a pinch of additional sprinkles
  7. Freeze until firm, approximately 15 minutes.
  8. While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350° & line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  9. Remove from freezer & place at least 2 inches apart on prepared pans.
  10. Bake until edges are lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
  11. Let cool on pans 2 minutes.
  12. Remove from pans, & let cool completely on wire racks.
  13. Store in airtight containers up to 3 days.
Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies #Easy #Christmas #Sprinkle #Cookies Cookie Recipes Chocolate Chip, Cookie Recipes Easy, Cookie Recipes Christmas, Cookie Recipes Keto, Cookie Recipes From Scratch, Cookie Recipes Sugar, Cookie Recipes Peanut Butter, Cookie Recipes Best, Cookie Recipes Unique, Cookie Recipes Snickerdoodle, Cookie Recipes Oatmeal, Cookie Recipes Healthy, Cookie Recipes With Cake Mix, Cookie Recipes Lemon, Cookie Recipes M&m, Cookie Recipes Monster, Cookie Recipes Italian, Cookie Recipes Simple, Cookie Recipes Shortbread, Cookie Recipes No Bake, Cookie Recipes Fall, Cookie Recipes Homemade, Cookie Recipes Cream Cheese, Cookie Recipes Cut Out, Cookie Recipes Chewy, Cookie Recipes For Kids, Cookie Recipes Creative, Cookie Recipes Videos, Cookie Recipes Holiday, Cookie Recipes Brownie, Cookie Recipes Vegan, Cookie Recipes Oreo, Cookie Recipes No Eggs, Cookie Recipes Pumpkin, Cookie Recipes Gluten Free, Cookie Recipes Bar, Cookie Recipes Coconut, Cookie Recipes Summer, Cookie Recipes Soft, Cookie Recipes Fun, Cookie Recipes Halloween, Cookie Recipes Cowboy, Cookie Recipes For Decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment